August 2016:East Africa Open Data Fest
The East Africa Open Data Fest will provide a platform for sharing the experiences on the adoption of Open Data and also create opportunities for investment and partnerships related to Open Data. EAODF aims at achieving the following specific objectives:
- Convene a growing network of local leaders to support and elevate ongoing work
- Ensure continuity of the open data conversation in East Africa.
- Support a national and regional open data culture.
- Promote market-led open data and create long lasting partnership opportunities.
- Develop an expert platform for learning, debate and collaboration between open data stakeholders.