Africa Open Data Expo
EXPLORE, WATCH, TOUCH, FLY, AND EVEN 3D-PRINT OPEN DATA AT THE OPEN DATA EXPO.
Throughout the main conference (4 and 5 September) in the main atrium of the Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre, nearly two dozen booths will feature local and global examples of open data being produced, published, visualized, and captured in creative ways across Africa.
The expo will be open from 8am – 5pm each day. All visitors must be registered in the conference.
Meet the exhibitors
- CartoDB – Diamond Expo Sponsor
- Ally App – Gold Expo Sponsor
- IBM Research Africa – Gold Expo Sponsor
- TMF – Tanzania Media Fund – Gold Expo Sponsor
- Development Gateway
- Open Data for Development
- TERNET – The Tanzania Research and Education Network
- GODAN – Global Open Data on Agriculture and Nutrition
- Bongo Live
- University of Dar Es Salaam
- Edo State Open Data Initiative
- TODI – Tanzania Open Data Initiative
- Ramani Huria
- Center for Open Data Enterprise
- Buni Innovation Hub
- Code For Africa
- School of Data
- AODC Lightning Talks – Prerecorded talks about African open data projects
- Open Aid Partnership